clothes

Knit Sweater One-Piece_니트 스웨터 원피스_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

스웨터와 셔츠가 붙어있는 원피스입니다.







download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

17 개의 댓글:

  1. I can't download with "shorte.st" because there isn't button for dowload on shorte.st help me please >.< ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for 5 seconds in the 'shorte.st'. 'skip this ad' Button is located at the top. If you do not see the button, please turn off ad blocking. or Try using a different browser.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Could you tell me where I can find the collar dress that's in the picture above that's underneath the sweater? thx

      Delete
  2. Where did you get that Converse sneaker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!! where did you get the socks and coverse? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothing is so wonderful! Sorry, I can not use it because it will not appear in the game. This may depend on the version of the game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have dowloaded it and put in game but it didn't appear, I like your clothing very much and I feel so sad when I can use it. This may depend on the version T.T Could you please tell my your version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Update: 10/27/2016 – PC Version 1.24.102.1020 / Mac Version 1.24.102.1220

      Delete
    2. https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-updates/
      You need the latest version of the sims4.

      Delete
  6. I cannot download this due to the weird pop ups that i think may cause a virus. what should I use to download this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting the same pop up when I tried downloading through SFS, so I did dropbox instead and it was fine.

      Delete
  7. 어..다운로드 하는게 drop box가 있고 sim file share가 있고 mega가 있는데 뭐가 다른지 혹시 설명해 주실 수 있나요...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This file won't show up on my game :( It's a shame cuz it's beautiful, I've tried almost all you new downloads but this one won't show up, I've tried everything, and my game is up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 이거 심4 아이템인거죠?ㅜ

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.